Most adulterers do not set out to commit adultery. In fact, 90% of interviewees described their experience with extra marital affair as “blindsided,” “shocked,” and “never saw it coming.” Is it possible for a person to be “ignorantly and innocently” prepared for adultery? To the point that they cannot resist the infatuation? The answer is “yes” and the set-up, the sources, and the sequence that lead people to commit adultery will be covered in this book, Anatomy of an Affair.
Inside the book you’ll discover:
- 19 characteristics of Close Call Friendships
- 8 areas of your Dangerous Partner Profile
- 3 most likely sources of affair partners
- The development of the “Infatuation Trigger”
- The High Risk Factors
- 8 skills to help protect your marriage